Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sickies!

Well as the title says I have been indoors ALL week with a sick one. The school called me Monday and said Hailey was running a fever to come and get her. I picked her up and I thought hmmm she sure doesn't look sick. Don't know what the deal was I couldn't get a temp on her all day and she acted great. I even got up and check on her in the night and still no fever. I went to wake her for school in the morning and guess what a fever. It was really wierd. But she had ran on from Tuesday morn until last night. She is missing school so much, she just cries and wants to go. Poor girl. I have enjoyed having her with me again though.

This morning Mya woke VERY fussy and eventually started running a fever she still is. Tonight Jayce got off the bus coughing and has started with fever now. Hopefully everyone gets better soon. Please keep us in your prayers.


Otherwise my hunny got his buck this morning a 9 pointer! He has been hunting since Thursday last week Morning to dark. UGH! I'm so happy for him:) That's all that's happening here!!

5 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Oh no! Get better. Hug them tight :)

JessGraceIz said...

I hope they get feeling better sooner than later...Grace is missing Hailey at school. I asked her if Hailey was at school yesterday and she said "no" and she was worried that today was library day and that Hailey was going to miss it.

Chelsa said...

jayce now too?! you poor people!
hope they are all three better soon!

Tera said...

Hope your little ones are all feeling better.

Jennifer said...

I sure they all get over it over the weekend. Trista came home yesterday with 101 fever... she is still running 102 hope everyone gets better soon!