Monday, January 25, 2010

Last couple weeks

My I wait way to long to post. I forget most of what we do:) Jayce is home from school today. Not sure what is up he's been running a low grade fever since yest. morning. He is always so tough and easy to take care of when he is sick. He must be like his dad. I am quite the opposite. And so are my girlies!
Here is a picture of Mya after her bath one day. Maybe her 2nd or 3rd that day. He HE!! She loves to bath. Everytime she goes in the bathroom and sees the tub she says "bath". And starts stripping down.

Pappaw Gizzy called Friday and asked if he could take Mya to McDonalds for lunch. She was soooo excited when I told her Pappaw was coming to take her bye, bye. She kept watching out the window and laughing. Here she is waiting.


Jayce is playing basketball at the YMCA again this year. He really enjoys it. He is on the 8 and 9 year olds group this year. And learning a LOT. It is so much fun watching him play his sports. Poor guy, the other night for some reason we were talking about high school basketball and he said, I'm not playing basketball when I get to high school. I asked why? Do you not like it. Jayce: Yeah, I'm going to play football though. I'm going to play in college too! AWW!! Too bad Barr-Reeve doesn't have a football team, because if you know Jayce he sure does LOVE his football! I'm going to have to check out some other options I guess.

Anyway here is Jayce at one of his games. He's #6





This is at the Barr-Reeve vs. Wood Memorial game Friday night. Jayce with all his friends



Hailey has been waiting a long time to cheer with the cheerleaders. Finally her dreams came true on Friday night:) She had a blast. She is third from the right






Too Cute!






EVERYBODY RUMBLE


Hailey and her friend Trista


Hailey and her Best Bud Grace



Sunday we stayed home from church because Jayce was running a fever and here is Hailey playing dress up. Movie Star!




Then Hailey and Mya were singing kareoke(SP??) Mya puts the michrophone on her mouth.

Hailey really likes to sing, and she picks up very quickly unlike her mamma who is tone def as daddy says:)


Last night we watched the COLTS!! YEAH!! and then the Saints and Vikings. Go colts Win Superbowl!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sorry to hear about Jayce....Brent has had a fever since last night also....Just send Jayce to ND they have football:) I bet papaw gizzy wouldn't like that....Hailey did great at the cheer clinic!

Chelsa said...

i thought if BR people wanted to play a sport they didn't have they went to ND to play that sport? that's what ryan always said... not go to school there, just go there to be on the team for that sport...

the pics of hailey cheering are too cute!

Leah Robinson said...

Awe, your kiddos are so cute! I keep thinking your youngest is still a tiny baby...but she has grown so much!!