Sunday, July 18, 2010

Faithful Prayer

Well I wrote this blog out on Sunday night and had not posted it yet. When I went to look at blogs this morning The verse of the day stood out to me! It is the same verse i had in my post. I feel that God was nudging me along to post this:)


I have not blogged in awhile about Hailey, she feels good and rarely has pain if she does it's nothing like before. The steroids are suppose to be helping with that, and her blood pressure is under control with the medication. We went back to Riley Tues. of this week and They did more blood work and Urine test and it was a little worse in both. So her kidney's are still getting it hard. I am relieved that she feels so good though. Since the test came worse again we decided to anoint Hailey.
James 5:14-15 says Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;

The preachers of our church came to our home last evening. We did it in our home to make Hailey more comfortable, it could be confusing and scary for a little girl to stand in front of many people on a Sunday. She did so well and she understood why and what we were doing. Praise God, we feel so at peace, God is in control and we will do whatever he has in store for her and us as a family. He is there and will get us through. I can't believe how I, myself have changed through all this, I feel so calm and sure, God is here with us and he will take care of my baby no matter what. I struggled with anxiety with this virus at the beginning and now I feel so calm. Thank you Kevin, Amanda, Carmen and Joanna for coming to our home and praying with us and anointing our sweet Hailey.

God Bless,

Sonya

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Wow you guys have been pretty busy and Im sure a little stressed. Glad to hear she is in less pain. Hopefully they will be able to take some stress off of her kidneys soon! Still praying...

Ashley said...

I know how things like this can change a person and how they may look at things differently. I am so happy that you feel more calm and at peace. I know things will get better but it is just taking longer. Still praying for all of you!