Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend. It was lots of fun just hanging out with family! John, Jayce and Hailey have been looking for mushrooms every chance they get. They've found lots! They love it. John got a little boat, and he's been working and working on it. It was older and he's trying to fix it up, it really does look nice. John and Jayce took it out once over the weekend and it started raining on them. They can't wait to try again. Friday Jayce had off of school, we went to my cousing Stephanie's house for an easter party. The kids dyed eggs and had a hunt outside. Then on Saturday I took Hailey to the egg hunt in Montgomery, their were SO many kids. It was fun and COLD! We then went to mom's and and dyed eggs and had a hunt just in the basement. To cold for Mya she was coughing. Sunday I took Jayce and Hailey with me to sunrise service at church. John stayed home with Mya, she was coughing and running fever. After we got home John and the kids went mushroom hunting again. Then we went to Johns mom and dad's for supper. I love just spending time with my family! I don't have any pic's right now. Mya took her 1 year pictures about a week and a half ago. She did so good. I loved them all!
If anyone knows what to give for car sickness please let me know. Hailey has been getting worse and worse. It has always been starting with a headache, then every once in awhile she would get a little tummy ache. Now yesterday she vomitted for the first time on the way to Bedford. Poor girl.

4 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Sonya,
I did see you...Thank you for praying for me. I am doing better, just been going from day to day and staying positive.

Chelsa said...

poor hailey brooke :( my brother used to have to take medicine for car sickness and sit in the front sit at all times. he has thankfully grown out of it now! hopefully she will too.

Tera said...

You could try some Benadryl. ?? There is also an OTC med called Emetrol for nausea. HTH! :)

Shannon said...

Im a friend of Chelsa's but I used to get car sick everytime when I was younger, thankfully I outgrew it. But I used to take Ginger Root pills. You can get at walmart. I never got sick again after taking them before car rides. You could also try Dramamine or Bonine for kids, CVS has it and its a motion sick medicine.