Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a lot of pictures of Mya this time. Kids are just so funny at this age I think. And she's the only one that holds still long enough to take pictures of. Ha!
Here is a pic of her pushing a doll stroller at mom's house. She only pushed it for about 5 seconds. Then she threw out the baby and crawled in herself. She fit!! It was to cute. Now she just sits in there.





This is a pictures of Jayce and daddy playing ball outside Sat. Hailey usually helps but she was in bed with a 104 fever. Yeah!! Ear infection in both ears. Poor girl! Every since her monno she has caught everything that has gone around. Mya just sat on the steps and watched for like half an hour. Too cute!

Just watching!


Here is a picture of my VERY GIRLY girl! Worse than Hailey already I think! She is always putting on bracelets and necklaces and carrying around purses. I don't know how she knows what to do with it all. Today she was digging out everything and she comes walking in the kitchen like this.


I hear it's suppose to get pretty warm this weekend. I am so excited. I'm ready for warm weather to stay, even if it is hot!
Oh and Turkey season starts Wed. My husband is a big hunter you know. The kids and I get a little lonely over these times:( He does work hard, and I'm glad he gets to do something he loves!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, the pics are so cute. Your little girl reminds me of my Hailee. She is girlie with braclets, necklaces, chapstick, purses, painting nails. So much fun:) She loves dress up. I hope that you guys have a nice weekend!

Chelsa said...

remember when hailey used to push brycen around in that little stroller? lol. i have cute pictures of them doing that. mya is looking older by the day i think! i can really tell when i haven't seen her for a couple of weeks! love the picture of her with the purse! i hope miss hailey brooke is feeling better!!