Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Fun, Yard sale, Firetruck, & Bible School

Well I'm sorry I keep thinking I am going to better about blogging but it's just too busy around here I guess. I am very pleased with how my yard sale turned out. It took a lot of time the week before getting ready, but I did very well and got rid of a lot. I do have some left but it will hopefully sell at the next one I have:) I am thankful that mom and dad let me have it there. I think it was probbably a better turn out than I would have had out here. Here is a picture of my two older sweeties selling cookies and pop! It only lasted about 2 hrs. which I guess that was pretty good. Then mom and I were selling it. The cookies went fast, we didn't have enough!
Like I said it lasted about 2 hrs. Then Jayce my outdoorsman got very bored and was BEGGING and BEGGING to go fishing, and OF COURSE my dad takes him for a little while.

My two girls were riding their toys out at Mammaw Raber's one day, too cute I thought. Hailey was stopping to help her little sis:)
Here is Mya petting Mammaw's pony. She LOVES that pony (STAR) Hailey named her.
Hailey's softball season is over:( I love watching the kids play. The teams got to ride the firetruck after their games Sat. I think they all enjoyed it.
We have bible school this week at Bethel. So far I think it is going wonderful:) There are LOTS of kids. I pray that these kids will become a little closer in their walk with God this week. My kids are really having fun, I only have a pic of Hailey so far. I'll leave you with just one and post more on it later. Hailey has made some new friends.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you posted! and glad i FINALLY got to talk to you a little bit tonight! i can't wait for saturday!
i love all the pics!!
i still can't believe how well you did at your yard sale!

Unknown said...

All the pics are so cute!! You have some beautiful children:) Glad the yard sale went good, I need to have one... I just dread getting everything together and marked. YUCK! Hope the kids have a blast at bible school!

Tera said...

Yard sales are a lot of work, but the extra money is so fun! :) Looks like Hailey was having fun at VBS...cute bow! ;)