Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Huge Yard Sale!

I have been busy, busy this week, trying to work on my things for the yard sale. It is sooo much stuff. I did not sell any of Jayce or Hailey's things, so I would have what I needed when I would have the next child. Hmm! Now I am selling everything that Mya has grown out of and all of Jayces things. Lot's and Lot's of clothes. I am also selling the walker, infant seat, bouncer, johnny jump-up ( the thing you hang in the doorway) the swing, boppy, stroller, kick-n-play etc. Along with Tons of shoes for girls and boys from newborn to kid sizes. Womens clothes and oh yeah all my maternity clothes. The yard sale will be at my parents house in oakview heights. If you need directions email me at srraber@live.com. Hope to see some of you there.

3 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

Is it on Friday & Sat or just Sat?

Tera said...

Oohh, I'd love to see your maternity stuff since I'm sure it's really cute, but since I'm not pregnant...and don't plan to be for awhile it wouldn't make much sense. Hope you have a great turn out!!

Chelsa said...

i'm so sad we didn't get to do the yard sale together! hope you have a wonderful day and sale lots of stuff though!! love ya