Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our busy yet wonderful life:)

I have a lot to catch up on. so I will be posting lots of diff. things.
Last week Hailey wanted to get all dressed up and take pics. Jayce was in school but we TRIED to get some of my two princesses. Ha! Mya does not hold still.
\
This is Hailey's favorite dress!


The best picture I could get of little sis!

We went camping over the weekend. Fun!! The weather was beautiful. Friday night Mark, Shawna and their two girls came to visit. Here is Alison, Hailey, and Jayce playing school in the camper.

Little miss Mya LOVES camping. But let me tell ya, it wears daddy and I out. She runs, runs, runs. She like the road best.

Sunday was Hailey's preschool program/graduation. I am sooo nervous about her going to kindergarten next year:(

Singing

Hailey Hoola Hooping (Her part in the program)

My little preschool graduate. With the flowers her daddy and I gave her.

I was helping at the carnival the last day of school. I could only get a few pic's of my sweet boy. He had sooo much fun!

Here's his football they painted on his face.

After I was finished working the carnival, I got to pick Jayce up early at school. They could go home early if they wanted. Daddy happened to get off work early so Jayce, Todd and John went fishing! His favorite! He's his daddy made over. He could fish or hunt anytime.

Today Hailey's preschool class went putt-putting in washington. We had lot's of fun, even though it was pretty humid. Hailey's favorite thing is miniature golf. So she was excited.



Hailey, Sarah and Alison

Now it is officially summer. Hopefully we will and you all will have a fun safe one!



1 comment:

Chelsa said...

it's about time you update! ;)

i can lighten those pictures at her graduation for you if you want.