Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Softball Mom:)

Softball is going great! Hailey loves it now. If you remember she cried a little the first game. And the second at the start but after that she's been having fun!! I love to watch the kids play. It is sooo relaxing. Jayce hasn't started his games yet, but he had his first practice Monday night. So of course here are some pics of my sweeties.

Hailey waiting at first
She's running to second


Jayce and Hailey getting ready for practice. I know not a very good pic of him, but he will not hold still for pic's. He hates getting his picture taken.

Of course Mya is energetic lately, very very energetic, runs everywhere nonstop. Hard to get a picture of her too. I'll try to do better. We went to the camper after Hailey's game Friday night. We really enjoy that. Sat. night we went to My cousins house to celebrate my grandma's birthday. She's 81 love her so much. While Hailey had preschool program rehersal last night we went to visit her for awhile. She is living with my parents now. today I will hopefully get some things done. Laundry, cleaning tub and showers, the usual dishes, cooking, and taking care of a very clingy Mya:) and starting to get ready for yard sale. HMM! Usually don't get to the yard sale stuff. Gonna have to sometime!




1 comment:

Chelsa said...

sounds like you guys have been busy too