Friday, May 1, 2009

Update

We have been very busy lately. Like everyone else I suppose. It's spring. I'm glad, we are hoping everyone will stay well for awhile. About a week and a half ago Mya found our mini marshmellows that mamaw Raber bought. And she poured them out all over the floor. What a mess, Jayce and I were trying to pick them up, but she just kept spredding them. It was too cute, I decided to video.


Hailey and I were trying to plant our flowers in pots today, but between the puppy and Mya it took a little while. Mya kept trying to put the flowers in before we were ready, then when we would get them planted she was pulling, wanting them back out. I wonder how long I will have flowers this summer! LOL! Since Hailey LOVES flowers so much we decided to let her pick some out herself and plant them in her own pots.




John bought a ground blind for hunting off of ebay and Jayce is excited. Here is a pic of daddy and son sitting inside! They are too cute right?!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Aww...Very cute!! So you pick a date and we will all get together!!

Chelsa said...

i was cracking up at the marshmellow video :) what a lil' stinker!