Saturday, May 9, 2009

We have had quite the week again! Tuesday night Jayce had a program at school. They all did a wonderful job. It was a patriotic theme. Here is my little man before we went.



I tried to get a picture of all three of them, but I tell you what, it is imposible for me to get a picture of those stinkers all together. Finally Hailey had to just pick Mya up to make her stay there.





This is a picture from the program. They are growing up fast! Jayce is in the back row.



Thursday night Hailey had her first softball game. She's just in preschool but they let you play at Montgomery if you are going to be in kindergarten the next year. And she wanted to play really bad! So we decided to let her since we let Jayce the year before he started kindergarten. But I missed the signups and so we missed the practices and she went to the game without knowing who was on her team. She was still very excited. Our team batted first and she was 2nd, she got a hit YEAH!! While she was waiting on second the coaches went out near her and were talking and then one comes walking in with Hailey beside them and says she wants her MOM!! OH NO!! She was a little shy. But she still wants to play. She says she will not cry next time. I guess we'll see. She does look so cute in the helmet. Very serous:)


Friday Ryan brought Brycen over on his way to work. My kids were excited. I was to I love having little B over. He is always sooo good! They played hard ALL day!

This is after painting, they were suppose to wash their hands. I guess they thought they'd wash their feet too!!



After baking a cake they had to lick and lick and lick the bowl.

Tommorow we are having my parents and grandma and Ryan's over for lunch. Mom always has us over after church. Since it's mother's day I decided to give her a day off. Ha! Guess we'll see how that goes. With Mya and not much time from going to church. HMM! Hopefully it will be ok!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

glad you finally decided to update! i'm going to steal those pics of B! i'm so glad they had fun on fri! we did fri. night too! and thanks for dinner today! Love ya :)

jayce looks so grown up in the picture before his program!