Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother'sDay and Pajama Day

Mother's Day was a wonderful day for us! I enjoyed the whole day. I had My parents, Ryan's and my grandma for lunch. Which turned out wonderful. Then we went and just chatted outside. It was a beautiful day. I think I have almost the same pic's as my wonderful Sissy-in-laws. This is my mom and hailey Brooke:)

Mya was watering flowers I just thought this was too cute! First time and she knew exactly what to do!

My daddy and Brycen and Hailey, He loves to play with the grandkids.



My little brother (Ryan) John, Jayce and Hailey playing some kind of game. Fun! Fun!


John got me a corsage for mothers day this year. I was surprised he does not get me things like that very often. I loved it:) Hailey and Jayce had made me some things at school, which I also loved very much. When they make it themselves it means so much! Then my wonderful parents got me a cala lilly and card. Thank You! Mom told Chelsa and I later that dad had went and picked out our cards and the flowers all by himself. I was almost in tears. He is a wonderful father. Later that afternoon John and I and the kiddos went with his parents to the park. We met some friends there. After playing and eating at the park we went to putt-putt. Jayce got a hole in one. He was thrilled. I got two hole in ones yeah!! Then the men even took us to scoops. YUMMY!
Hailey had pajama day at preschool Monday! she is definately a pj girl. And she was counting down the day.
Here is Hailey posing before school! Oh and yes she LOVES spongebob:)



1 comment:

Chelsa said...

love the spongebob night gown :) and i love miss hailey brooke!

have you planted your flowers yet?