Thursday, July 16, 2009

Birthday Wishes and Random Events!

I want to start off by saying Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister-n-law! Chelsa I am so thakful to have you in our lives. You are the perfect sister, the kind I have always dreamed of having:) You are a faithful christian and a loving person. A wonderful mother to my SWEET little nephew!! I love you so much!
Jayce had his last baseball game Monday night. His team made it to the final game of the playoffs! They got beat by one run! OH SO CLOSE! I had so much fun watching them play. He did wonderful about the loss. He just loved to play!


My kids are growing sooo fast. Why do they grow so fast? It's so precious to see how they love each other! One day last week Jayce was not home and Hailey started missing him. She said Daddy I miss Jayce so much, I just love him and I just like the way his face looks! Too funny and adorable. SHH don't tell her I told! Miss Mya loves her big brother just as much she started crawling up on his lap anytime he is eating. She wants to help, and him being the wonderful big brother he is let's her!


Miss Hailey Brooke acting silly:)
We went to my cousing Darla's house for supper Saturday night. She has a new puppy and we all loved her to pieces. Just look how cute! Mya was so excited she was squealing as you can tell! I want one but I don't think it would be safe right now, she can squeeze pretty tight!
Last I wanted to post a picture of my girly girl! She found hailey's belt and purse. She went walking around the house like this!!

3 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

aww lil mya is getting So big! wow! that puppy seemed ok to be squeezed, thats the kind of pup you want!

Chelsa said...

thanks for the sweet post about my birthday :)

love all the pics! i'm so proud of jayce for getting to the playoffs! way to go buddy :)

Tera said...

Sweet puppy! I love to hear about siblings loving on each other!