Thursday, July 30, 2009

My SWEET Boy!!

I am positive I have the SWEETEST kids ever! I'm sure every mother says the same:) But if you know Jayce my sweet little boy you will know how kind and tenderhearted this little boy is! He is one wonderful big brother who protects his two little sisters. I showed you in my post last time of him feeding mya, she is always wanting whatever he is playing with or eating. He is so gentle and shares. He doesn't care! Yesterday my poor miss Hailey Brooke had to get 5 shots!! That breaks my heart when they just cry and cry and I couldn't do anything. Jayce said I wish I could take some for her!!! SO SWEET!!

I just want to say he may have been unexpected but I wouldn't trade him for the world! And I thank God every day for 3 beautiful healthy children, and a wonderful husband!


Sorry I guess I was feeling a little mushy today! Ha!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he must be just like his momma and uncle Ryan.. Since Ryan and I were in class together I always remember him being the one I could talk to if I needed too.. so soft-hearted... great prop... for a guy!

Chelsa said...

Aww, I just love him. I can't believe he is 8 years old though, it makes me want to cry! I remember when Ryan and I started dating and he was 2 MONTHS old!! Time goes too fast! Poor Hailey Brooke had to get 5 shots?? That's terrible! For school or what??

You never did tell me what Jayce said when you told him I was pregnant.

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Awww... I hope one day I have a sweet lil boy. I love my girls, but I think having a boy would be different. Hopefully, Hailey is feeling better.

Tera said...

What a sweet, big brother! I've been dreading taking Braylee for her shots. I thought I might go ahead and do them this year even though she isn't going to K in the fall.