Monday, October 12, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

We have had a wonderful weekend! First we'll start with Thursday though. Miss Mya woke Thursday morning crying and crying, I couldn't figure out what she wanted. Finally I asked my 18 month old where's ouchie? I asked twice and the second time she pointed to her ear! I was like ok there is no way she just showed me. So I asked again and again she pointed to her ear! My other two would NEVER let me know by pulling or pointing at their ears I would always just have to guess. Anyway we went to the doctor and she was honest she had an ear infection. Poor baby!

Friday John was rained out at work so we decided to go to E-ville and do some shopping. He doesn't like shopping but he went with me anyway:) It was great to just spend the day together. We at dinner at Red Lobster that night. YUMMY!!

Saturday morning John and Jayce went hunting of course:) Jayce talks about this all week. Anyway john decided to let Jayce take his bow this time. He begged all week. And guess what. My little 8 year old man got his first deer!!! First time he shot at one,and he got a really good shot! Daddy was soooo excited. He acted like he got a big buck:) He was just excited.


Sunday we went to church and then to mom's for lunch. Grilled chicken and taco salad! MMM! My favorites. Then we came home and EVERYONE took naps! Wow that was different and nice. I was sleepy. We had John's parents for dinner and watched the colts then. What a wonderful weekend:)

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

and i'm sure you meant to say that yoru great weekend had something to do with seeing your wonderful sister too ;) haha

Tera said...

Oh I bet Jayce was sooo excited! Congrats to the big hunter!

Jennifer said...

I was so glad to here about Jayce's deer!!!I bet John won't get to go hunting by his self no more:)