Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Week

Well I have been starting to write and then I quit. It just seems so boring. But it is past time that I update. So here it is:) We have not been up to much of anything new ALL week last week Mya was sick, I might add it was not just a cold. UGH!! Luckily none of the other kids got it. YEAH! (SO FAR) So it was stay at home for Mya and mommy.

Saturday John and Jayce went deer hunting, OF COURSE! And John shot a doe. Jayce was very excited. He is going to be a dedicated hunter and fisherman that's for sure:)
Sunday we went to mom's for lunch. The kids were excited they got to ride Mammaw and Pappaw's new golf cart. I have been terrible at taking pictures last week so I don't have any of them on it. Hopefully soon. Monday night Hailey had gymnastics, she can do her front flip on the trampoline by herself. landing on her feet. most of the time now She is very excited about that! Tonight we went to mom's again to get Jayce's hair cut, and we played about 5 rounds of scummy. My kids love to play cards. Now it's off to bed.

1 comment:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

You're not boring darling. Us mom's just have fun in different ways. Like playing cards. Im jealous...