Sunday, September 27, 2009

This and That

I know I have been horrible at updating lately! We have been busy as usual. School takes up a lot of time. get home eat a snack, do homework, play, eat dinner then clean up and to bed. Goes so fast nights.:( But they both love it. Here are a few pictures
Mya and Hailey both LOVE their baths. Especially together. Jayce would rather shower now I guess he thinks that's a lot faster. He's so grown up!!
Mya has to help mommy do the dishes every time now. She pushes the bar stool over and climbs right up! As you can tell she enjoys it!
She is the MESSIEST eater right now, she would rather use her hands instead of the spoon!:)
This is our newest addition. Yes we almost have a farm I think. 2 dogs, 2 cats and 2 rabbitts! The puppy is a puggle. Maddy!

This is my three cuties EARLY Saturday morning before going deer hunting. I can't believe my little girl likes to go too!! Jayce cannot sleep nights before I remember from last year. And friday night he was so excited he just could not fall asleep. They did not see anything but the two never complained. They're ready to go again.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Love the picture of your little peanuts in the bath! So cute! What did you name the new puppy? I can't believe Hailey likes to hunt...now that's a true country girl! :)