Thursday, September 3, 2009

Adjusting

We are starting to adjust to this new routine now. It was a little difficult at first but now it's same ole same ole! Jayce and Hailey both love school, thank the Lord! And they are both doing wonderful! Jayce brought home a progress report last night, all A's except a B+ and a B the B was in handwriting, he has my handrwriting. not very neat. I told him I am very proud of him and he said but mom I got two B's. I said that is still very good as long as you are working as hard as you are. Oh and he still has 100% on spelling hasn't missed any on his spelling tests!! I had to brag a little:) Hailey seems to be doing well also. She did not have a progress report yet. She is so excited to get on the bus mornings. It makes it much easier when they are eager to go. Little miss Mya seems to enjoy the day with just mommy and her. She is a spoiled little stinker:) Hopefully the year keeps going like it is.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad they like school! Sounds like they are both doing well!