Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Turkey Trot '09

My kids have been waiting for the turkey trot this year. Last year they had a blast and counted down the months. They are already started counting again. My parents have a camper at montgomery park and we get to camp for the weekend which makes it even more enjoyable. I didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but we just relaxed and enjoyed the weekend. I didn't worry about carrying my camera everywhere. Got a few though:)

Mya relaxing by the campfire

She loves to climb on this thing!
Hailey on Sat. night. She was really wearing down. Fell asleep right there around the fire:)

I don't think this little man would ever fall asleep anywhere but bed anymore. He's a go getter!

Hailey racing her turkey. She's right it the middle in the yellow
Mya's FIRST ride!

Hailey begged to take a ride with mya. When I let her mya did wonderful. So we actually got her a braclet then. She did stay sitting for the rides and loved them.

Loving it!!!

My two big kids:)
Mya loved to watch these rabbitts.
Hope you all are having a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i didn't get ANY pictures so you did better than me!
mya was so cute on the rides!

Leah Robinson said...

It was good running into you and your gorgeous kiddos! Can't believe how fast they're growing!