Monday, August 31, 2009

He's able, He's able

He's able, He's able, I know He's able
I know my Lord is able to carry me through.
I won't write out the whole song, but this has been in my head today. God is so good. I have some anxiety issues, some may know. But anyway I struggle with why I have this problem I pray and I pray for God to help me to let this go. I do trust God, I guess satan tries to get in again and make me worry. Anyway we had a rough long weekend, has to do with the people living in our rental house right next to us. Friday night The kids and I went to stay at mom's and I just was soooo nervous that it was making me sick. Well I prayed all night and finally sometime around 1:30 I just cried and said God I trust you please hold me. He was holding me I could just feel it. I felt such peace!! It was amazing!!! Thank you God for helping us through this weekend. If you all would please pray for the man. Satan does try to pull us down. Hopefully he will stay on the right track. Please pray for his wife that she will be ok and God will help her to make the right choices. Also please pray for us that we could help them out and know what God wants us to do in all this.
Thank you all,
Sonya

3 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Having anxiety is no fun, I know that first hand. But I never thought of anxiety has some sort of mixed blessing. It was brought me closer to God. I Pray to him, thanking him for things he has provided for me and my family. One thing that brings comfort is searching through scripture of just talking to God. I hope that your anxiety subsides and that your neighbors will find peace and comfort in God. I keep you in my prayers. God Bless

Chelsa said...

you know i'm here and how much i love you. i'm so blessed to have such a caring sister! <3 call me if you need me... or even if you don't :)

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

im sorry you are struggling but your right God will pull you through~!