Wednesday, August 19, 2009

9 Wonderful Years!


This picture looks really bad on here but I had to put a wedding picture on. I didn't have time to scan it at mom's this week. So I just took a picture with my phone. Oh well!
This is our wedding day 9 years ago today!! Wow I can't belive it's been that long! It turned out perfect. It was an outdoor wedding at my parents house. My dad did a wonderful job with all the landscaping. He worked so hard. My mom did a lot too, I was only 19. I needed lot's of help. But I was in LOVE and determined to get married. I am very happy that we did! He is a wonderful husband and father to our 3 beautiful babies!!

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yay Happy Anniversary! Love the pic!

Chelsa said...

you already know i love that pic and all of your wedding pictures! happy 9 years :) i can't believe our 4 years is coming up next month! you are the best sister ever! and john mark is a pretty good brother too :) i love you both!

Guatmama said...

I remember your wedding, right before ours and how hard your parents worked on the yard! It was beautiful

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember Matt & I going to the reception, you looked beautiful.