Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CORN!!

Let's see, where to start? I have skipped lot's that we have done lately. Sorry, just not enough time to update. I think i will just have to skip it and do last weeks events. Mya and I started off Monday of last week helping mom and dad freeze some corn. Mya did very well for the couple hours I was there. She watched and played fairly well. I love to get together and can and put things up for the winter. It's a nice time to talk and laugh. On Tuesday I picked the Jayce and Hailey up from school and we all went back to mammaw's to put some corn away for Ryan and Chelsa. My kids LOVE to freeze corn. I guess they are like me:) Anyway we stayed for a while and then we left before the cleanup, Ha! to get Jayce started on his homework and get everyone cleaned up for school the next day. Here are a few pic's

Digging in the corn ready to be cut!! Look at the pieces of corn on her face:)


There's my girl, that's my favorite part too:)



Miss Hailey Brooke watching grammy cut off corn


Yes Jayce cutting off corn. I know it looks dangerous, but he did not get hurt and he did very well. If you know Jayce you know that he will not give up, he likes to work and do just as we do.


Jayce showing Mya a worm

We did not do anything for our anniversary yet. We thought we would go on Sat. but Hailey ran fever most of the weekend so we will have to see. This weekend we will not be able to go either. We'll get to it eventually I hope. I won't let John forget! LOL!
Anyway Sunday we went to mom's for lunch, it was such a beautiful weekend and week so far this week. I took some pic's of the kids playing in the backyard at mom's.


Jayce and Hailey walking in pappaw's stream. Mya watching the big goldfish!

My sweethearts!!



Now this picture is just hilarious!! Not sure what is going on! Hands on hips, HMM!!:)
I hear my little Mya waking up so time to go!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

cute pics! i didn't get any this year :( i have cute ones of hailey and b last year. at least i didn't pass out :) i think it is my first year of not passing out while putting stuff up! haha

we're just now going out for my birthday this wk/end- so don't feel bad about not going out for your anniversary yet! make him take you to red lobster though!! :)