Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Program, Birthday Party, And COUNTDOWN

We have been super busy since my last post. John's brother Phil was married Thursday. We are so happy for him! Hailey LOVES her new aunt:) She now has TWO aunts!! Neither of us have very big families.
Wendsday night the kids had their Christmas program at school. They have been very excited about it for awhile. Hailey counted down the days for about two weeks. She loves to sing! They did wonderful.

Jayce is in the red shirt and tie


Hailey was an angel



Jayce was a wise man

I was glad they both had a part, so neither was dissapointed.
Friday night was my SWEET nephews birthday party! He is growing up way too fast:)

Singing Happy Birthday. That's Mya's finger pointing at the cake in the corner.


Watching B open his gifts


Mya LOVED this gift. She played with it all night. I think I should have gotten this for her for Christmas!

The girls also liked this toy!! Mya even tried to give Hailey a ride in the wagon.
Today I did lots of laundry and cleaning. Tommorow is church then prob. mom's for lunch then Church Christmas program at church.
We have officially decided we ARE going to Florida over Christmas break!! YEAH! I am so happy. We will stay at my grandma's house. Only 8 more days. My turn to count down days:)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think Hailey needs one of those for Christmas! So glad you guys get to go to Florida. Have fun! Soak up some sun for us!

JessGraceIz said...

Florida...Can I come???? Grace was hoping that Hailey could come over next Friday, but I guess she won't be able too...Grace will prolly beg to go to Florida,too. We are hoping to go this Spring or late summer to visit some family.

Enjoy the SUN and have a Merry Christmas:)

Chelsa said...

they both look so cute and grown up at their program!

good pics at B's party. he loves the spider!

i don't think i have to even mention how jealous i am that you are going to fla! you brat!! :)