Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend





I have a lot I have missed on updating and can't remember it all. So we will just go with Thanksgiving weekend! Thursday we went to mom and dad's for lunch. FINALLY got to see Ryan's again:) That night we went to John's parents for Chili soup. YUM! Friday the kids and I just hung out and made party mix! Friday night Jayce and John went deer hunting while the girls and I stayed home and finished the party mix and watched a Barbie movie! Saturday John and I and all 3 kids went to Evansvile. I had the kids Christmas pic's taken first then mom and dad met us at the mall and took the kids to build a bear while I got my other things done in there. by the way Chels, they said they would like to take B somethime before Christmas also. This was Mya's first time and she LOVED it! I stayed for just a little bit of it then had to go. John stayed and took pic's!










This was her favorite part they said. She just bathed and bathed her puppies!!

Riding the carasole at the mall! Not sure what happened to the pic I had of Hailey on it:(
After we finished all our shopping for the day we took the kids to Gattie Town. Mom and Dad met us there that evening.

Jayce trying to duck out of the picture of course.



Mya had lots of fun playing this game.
Sunday we went to church then came home and relaxed watching Colts until that night. We had our Thanksgiving supper at John's parents. Monday I tried to catch up from the weekend. LOTS and LOTS of laundry and a messy house. Oh well we had fun!

1 comment:

Tera said...

My girls love Build A Bear too. Sounds like you got a lot of shopping done...I'm so behind on that!