Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jayce Michael

Iwant to say Happy Birthday to my firstborn today!! You are such a big man. I can't believe you are 9 years old:( I love you so much buddy, I know you were not planned by boy you are everything to daddy and I. We cherish everyday with you. You are so very tenderhearted and sweet. Love your sisters dearly.You will be the perfect big brother always. You love your hunting and fishing just like your daddy. :) Here are some pictures of when you were younger. They are not very good quality because I took them with my phone and emailed them to my computer. I don't have a scanner at home.
Soon after we were home from the hospital.
Cleaning out mommy's cabinets, as usual:)
Aunt Chelsa and Ryan were babysitting, (WHO KNOWS):)

My little boy graduating from preschool!
All grown up

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

happy birthday jayce michael! we love you!

ryan says he was playing in on the vacuum?! lol

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I am so not read yfor my girls to be this big! How fun though. Hope his party went well.