Friday, February 12, 2010

My New Nephew!!!

As you all know by now I have a new little nephew!!!! I am soooo excited and happy for Ryan and Chelsa and Brycen. When I got to the hospital Tuesday night Brycen was practically draging me to the nursery window to see his baby brother:) He kept saying come on run, run! I was there after he was born, by the time I found out they were going ahead with the c-section I got ready and went as quick as I could:( oh well i got to see mom and baby. Chelsa thought she looked bad but she was absolutely gorgeous and glowing with excitment:) She kept saying i just can't belive he is here. Corbin is soooo cute. Here are just a few pics Chelsa sent to me, I just look at my phone alllll day long. I can't wait to go back and see him up close now.





This is the sweetest!!

4 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

I know I have been looking at my phone too! He is So precious :)

Unknown said...

congrats auntie sonya! he is handsome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being an aunt again!! It is so much fun!!
I am so glad that things went great!! God is so good!!!

Anonymous said...

He is just precious... I have a gift for them and am not sure when I will see them.. If you wouldn't mind I may have you pick it up when you go see them again.. just call me.. 4869768