Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lovin this weather!

Like lots of others we have been out enjoying this WONDERFUL weather! I can't wait for it to stay warm. We have been fighting colds for the last couple weeks, but it doesn't seem near as bad when the weather is warm and it's sunny out:) I can already tell Mya will be a handfull outside this summer she just wanders off. In this pic from today you can tell she has to take a baby out and take it with her wherever she goes. Even if it is more difficult to do things. In just a couple weeks my older 2 will be on spring break. I can't wait. We will love every minute of staying up late and not worrying about school work:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was beautiful outside today, after the kids got their schooling done we headed outside to have some fun in the sun!! Bodie is loving being outdoors:) Hope you have a great week!!

Chelsa said...

mya and her baby dolls just crack me up! she is such a little mommy!