Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Weekend:)

Wow, we had a lot going on over the weekend! Friday poor Jayce had to go to school and Hailey got to stay home. Kindergarten Round-up. The girls and I went to Evansville Children's Museum with Jessica and her girls. It was a lot of fun. Hailey has talked about it nonstop since:) We even ate at Chuckee Cheese afterwards. Yum!!! Isabelle and Mya became friends on the way there. They held hands and shared snacks.






Best Friends!!





This was Mya's favorite part. She wanted to stay there all day.




Some very smart girls. Teamwork, it helps you balance a LOT longer:)




Hailey painting her face



Digging for Dinasour Bones.
We arrived home JUST in time to get Jayce off the bus. Spent some time with the kids, then John and I headed to Ryan and Chelsa's. I couldn't stand it I had to go see them again. The kids went to my parents house, which they love. I got to spend time with my two nephews and Ryan and Chelsa OF COURSE. I love you to guys.


Me and C


John took a picture of me reading to the two boys. Then we went to Wal-Mart and home. Saturday we hung out around home and then went to John's parents and played cards. Sunday we went to church, mom's for lunch, then Hailey and I went to a bridal shower then to John's parents again for dinner and more cards. My two oldest LOVE to play cards. Jayce likes rook and I don't even know how to play that. That was our wonderful weekend! Now it's finally March and I am even more anxious for Spring to get here:)

1 comment:

JessGraceIz said...

We had fun too. I forgot that you took a picture of the 2 lil ones holding hands. I can't wait for warmer weather, so we can do more things. O'I found Mya's pacy in my van. I will have to bring it by or give to Grace to give to Hailey