Saturday, May 8, 2010

Softball--Bunnies--Mother's Day

It is sooo cold BRRRR...... It's suppose to be summer when your kids have a softball game right?! HA! That's ok, Hailey Brooke had her first softball game this morning! The girls did so well, I was very proud of them all. They have wonderful coacher this year. Hailey LOVES it so far. She did seem a little nervous during the game, but did wonderful. She takes everything so serious:)


Look at the girls down and ready. Poor girl, she is going to have strong legs by the end of the season. The coach said to be ready for the ball, and she does not stand up to stretch! She just stays down and ready the whole time!! YIKES!!


Here's my girl batting!



Hailey modeling her uniform. It was not even game day. She wants to wear it ALL the time.

After the game I had to stop by mom's and here is miss Mya riding the battery 4-wheeler at pappaw and mammaw's! She LOVES it! She has to watch Jayce and Hailey ride their 4-wheeler at home all the time now she gets to drive ALL by herself:)



We have bunnies!! Jayce and Hailey each picked one out. Poor Mya!! She has to hold theirs. Anyway we got them about 2 weeks ago. This morning we got home from the game and found Jayce's dead in the pen.:( He was very sad, He dissapeared right away and then here he comes back with a shovel and tears running down his face! He wouldn't talk he took the rabbit and took it the the cross we have stuck in the ground in our yard. (where 2 of our dogs are buried!) And started digging. I asked him if I could help and NO he did it all by himself, it was just so sad. Tears running down his face the whole time. He buried Fluffy and put his name on the cross too!!


Jayce and Fluffy



Hailey and Lovey


Mya and Lovey, boy this girl gets so excited when you even talk about these bunnies. She likes to pick clover for them. She thinks they need to eat ALL the time:)


It is mother's day weekend and I am so happy that God has given me 3 beautiful children! I love being a mommy, It's so hard to see them all getting so big. I know they will be grown before I know it!! I love you my sweet babies:)

I am very blessed to have a wonderful mother and mother-n-law also. They are very good to us and our children. I love you both!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hailey already looks like a pro out there! Poor Jayce...I felt bad for him. I know it is hard losing animals. My sister use to raise bunnies....we had a lot but she loved it! My parents kept all them after the wreck and we only have one left. I will probably be crying like Jayce when that day comes.

Oh, we let our negihbor girl name one of our fish and she named it lovey. haha. I had never heard of that name before and thought it was funny that your bunny was named that too!!

Chelsa said...

poor jayce :( he has such a big heart! whoever he marries one day is going to be a lucky girl!