Friday, April 23, 2010

Start of Summer!

This is the start of summer! I love, love watching my kids play sports! It is crazy busy but I do enjoy every minute of it:) Spring is really getting to me though. I like the nice, wonderful weather, but the allergies! NO WAY! I have a lot of drainaige and fluid in my ears so that makes me very dizzy! Not good when your taking care of 3 kiddos! I know my sweet little nephew B and his momma have it worse than me, poor things! Hopefully this rain this weekend will help them out:)
Hailey has started softball practice, tonight is her 4th one. She absolutely LOVES it. That's all she talks about, and want to do. I'm happy for her. Jayce is playing baseball this year and last night was his 2nd practice. His first was about 3 1/2 weeks ago. He likes it okay but does not really go on about it much. He is a fisherman and hunter! I have a few pics of Hailey at practice. I didn't find out Jayce had practice till 15 minutes before last night, so no I did not have time to remember the camera. Hopefully next practice I'll get some of him.


Hailey Batting

ready to catch the ball

Mya is doing so good. She is just so content following me around and doing whatever I am doing. Which is wonderful when trying to get everything done outdoors in this nice weather. She is such a sweetheart!! I have been getting a lot more done than I use to. That means she is growing to fast also:(

Here is her this morning again. She LOVES the outdoors and her puppy and kitty.




Here's one pot of the many flowers we planted this week. She really likes flowers too. It was a lot of fun with her helping:)



Now this BEAUTIFUL pot of flowers is my gift for Secretaries day from my sweet daddy and boss!!
Hope to have a great weekend with my family!!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

hope you got into the doc...

the flowers are gorgeous :)

Ashley said...

I planted my flowers this week too!! Don't you just love it! I too hope this rain helps with the allergies...I am ready for it to get better.

Tera said...

Sounds like we've been up to the same things...planting flowers and softball practice. :) See you at Opening Day on Sunday!