Friday, April 16, 2010

Mya's Birtday Party

We finally had a Birthday Party for miss Mya! We had put it off because my parents were in Florida over her B-day. Then it just never worked for someone the next weeks. We did it last weekend and it was beautiful weather. She loved just playing outside with family mostly!


Here's the B-day girls with her bubbles. She is so facinated with these.

Mammaw Knepp made the cake. We loved it. Mya especially:)Jayce couldn't wait to pull it out and see what happened:) All boy.

I can't believe my baby is 2!! :( They do grow up WAY TOO fast!!


My three sweethearts:) Yummy frosting.


She is a pro at opening gifts, she rips the paper right off. Hailey was always slow and likes to take her time. Mya is more like Jayce, doesn't waste any time at all!


Her favorite gift was the twin sister dolls that talk to each other. OF course MORE babies.


We spent most of the time outside. Here is Pappaw Raber jumping with the kiddos!!


Playing badmitten


We enjoyed celebrating our sweetheart! It's just sad that the time goes so fast.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i am cracking up at the picture of joe jumping on the trampoline!

Karen said...

They DO grow up too fast...my baby will be 2 in June....she still calls herself the "baby" so I guess that's good I guess??!:) Her cake is very cute...your mom does a good job!!:) That's so sweet that their Papaw jumps with them on the trampoline!!:)

Ashley said...

Looks like miss Mya had fun... and I think g-pa did too. haha. The girls dresses were adorable!