Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break 2010!!!

It has been a WoNdErFuL spring break! I'm not ready for the kids to go back to school:( It was such beautiful weather. We had lot's of things to do. Monday we just relaxed around home, played outside and hailey had gymnastics that evening. Tuesday I had to work. Wendsday we went to the park. Thursday Jayce and pappaw went fishing and the girls and I played outside AGAIN!! :) Then we went putt-putting when daddy came home. Today we went to mason's for lunch, eye doctor to pick out Jayce's new glasses and wal-mart. This evening we went to mom's and dyed some eggs. Hopefully tommorow the rain will stay away so the kids can hunt easter eggs at the gastof. Then a wedding tommorow night. Of course Sunrise service Sunday morning. Wow! We are BUSY!!
I have a few pictures I need to update. We stayed at a hotel last weekend during basketball state. We swam and swam and swam some more:)
Jayce barely comes up to breathe!!


Mya never did like water before but fell in LOVE with it there. Now she wants to "swim" all the time.





Daddy and his two kids watching the basketball games while in the pool



This is my little viking fan at the game on Saturday!
These next pictures are from Mason's today. Jayce HAD to eat in the car beside the tray. LOL! Mom and I sat at a table so it would be easier to feed the girls.



Tonight we dyed eggs and Mya had sooo much fun.







It is a little crazy to dye eggs with a 2 year old and yes Mya and I have blue legs!! She was reaching to get something and poured a whole cup of dye on her and I! YUCK!! It was quite a disaster. Oh well hopefully it will come off before the wedding tommorow night. Yikes, I think people would look at me funny if I have a blue foot and leg.;) It was a lot of fun though.
Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!

2 comments:

Tera said...

Glad you had a great Spring Break! I can't believe Mya is too already!!

Tera said...

Oops!! I meant TWO! ;)