Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010!

It is another BEAUTIFUL day!! I have my windows open and it feels wonderful:) It's back to a regular monday:( Jayce and Hailey went to school today, and they were just fine with it, no complaining. I can't wait for summer break. I love having them all home with me!

We had a very good easter. It was a nice day out and the sunrise service at church was so touching! The youths skit especially touched my heart. We had a yummy breakfast afterwards and then headed to mom's to spend time with our family:) Corbin's first time there!! The kids were sooo happy to see him and Brycen they LOVE LOVE LOVE them both!!! After lunch we came home and Mya and I took a little nap. He He! While daddy went fishing and Jayce and Hailey played baseball with their aunt and uncle and gramma and grampa Raber! Then we spent the rest of the evening at home together:) So nice!! I have a few pictures from our day.


This is from the gastof Saturday


Here is our first picture of ALL of us!! Yes mom and I had already changed:( But it's still a good pic of everyone!



C\
Chelsa and Corbin, Isn't his outfit ADORABLE!!




Cousins +chels holding little C






Cousins again





Egg Hunt





Chelsa and C watching from inside, it was a little windy!



Jayce's 1st time holding Corbin, he was sooo happy!!



Hailey's 1st time holding him:)


Mya trying to hold him she sure loves him but I think he was tired of being held. Poor guy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! God Bless!






2 comments:

Chelsa said...

good pictures :) i still can't believe the one of all of us turned out so well!


poor guy was tired of being held last night! he got passed around at my parents too and he had just had it! he is used to laying around and chillin' most of the time! lol-- so it wasn't just mya!

Leah Robinson said...

Looks like a great Easter celebration!!