Thursday, September 23, 2010

Good News and Bad News

John left Saturday Morning for a 10 day elk hunt in Colorado! Yes it has been some LONG days, but I have to remember at least he will come back. And my hubby sure does LOVE to hunt so I'm glad he gets to have this experience. He does not have service in the mountains where they are camped at, but he did call early Tues. because they had climbed high enough to get some service. cutting out but at least he could say he's fine. Well after that we got the call Tues. evening that John's Grandfather was poor. I had not been able to even tell him this let alone he passed away this morning. But John was headed to town and called me just this afternoon so very very excited. He got an elk!!! A 6x6 Bull:) I had to then tell the poor guy the news. His grandfather was a very sweet man. He has been having some health issues for a number of years so I am glad that he is heaven and pain free.


My handsome hubby and his elk!!

No comments: