Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Busy Busy!!!

It has been a long time since I last posted! We have done soo much I don't know where to start... I guess here are 2 pics of my little viking:)



With paci and blanky of course!
2 weeks ago John and the kids and I headed to Evansville after John got off work. Went to the mall for about 1 1/2 hours then to Gatti Town!! Kids favorite:) Mya had lots of fun in the new bouncy house.

Here she is bowling, she does really good!!



Jayce then Mya the bright blonde and Hailey Mya was not a fan of this ride!
I'm not sure where Mya gets the blonde hair either. It is really light, lots lighter than the others hair ever was.


My two girlies

Over this last weekend we camped at Montgomery for Turkey Trot! Lot's of fun. Relaxing and got to see lots of people we do not get to see very often. Mya raced a turkey for the first time. She is only 2 but I knew she would do it and she LOVED LOVED it. My other two there is NO WAY they would have at 2.




Me Driving Turkey she says now!!



Hailey racing



Jayce Michael made it to the next round



Jayce riding rides with friends



Hailey and Miss Grace!




Mya and Hailey:)

Mya is a animal LOVER and so we have to go dip minnos out of the lake and she plays with them in the bucket ALL the time. She was very content at the campground if she had her bucket of fishies!





This was actually a baby bass I think!
Such a tomboy:)
Saturday morning daddy is leaving for 10 DAYS to Colorado! We are so sad:( Hunting elk in the mountains. Hopefully it will go fast.

2 comments:

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

Yikes! 10 days...well I'll be thinking of you. Im sure it will go faster. PS. How is Hailey?

Ashley said...

Mya is a very active girl and there probably isn't much she won't do?! And she looked so cute with her turkey! I'm curius what she named her turkey? Also, I was wondering how Hailey was doing also? Still thinking about her!