Thursday, August 19, 2010

10 Years!!

I can not believe this is our 10 year anniversary!! Seems like I've known John forever, yet it seems we just got married:) Make sense?! I love this man he is a wonderful husband and father. Here are a few wedding pictures from that special day. It was at my parents house the home I grew up in. Outdoors. I loved it!!







Mr. and Mrs. Raber!!

Mya Faith has changed!! Let me tell ya this girl is 2 for SURE!! She is a little stinker and full of ENERGY!! This is a pic of me trying to take a picture of her, it is so hard now she just laughs and runs away.



She does still LOVE to help mommy though. Today she had to help do all the cleaning and no she will not keep her clothes on anymore either.



Yesterday Hailey had another appt. at Riley. Afterwards we took the girls to ride the people mover! (Train) Mya loves dinasour train and she loved this ride too! But it broke down while we were on it and so it took a lot longer than we thought! Kinda scary when your stuck inside up so high.





This is before the doc came in Hailey wouldn't let me take a picture of her.

Mya was facinated with everything!


The doctor called tonight and Hailey's urine test FINALLY looks a lot better!! PTL! The protein came down quite a bit. Hopefully it will keep coming down:) John and I are so happy to have such a wonderful Anniversary gift:) I love my family!!

4 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And PTL for Hailey's test results

Chelsa said...

Happy Anniversary again. You guys look soooo young in those pictures! lol.

Yay for good results for Hailey Brooke!

Tera said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad to hear Hailey's tests are better!

Ashley said...

A little late....BUT Happy Anniversary!!! Loved your dress but you had to be hot in August? I think I have commented already on facebook but I am so happy Hailey's tests are starting to improve!!!