Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First day of School!!

My babies made it on the bus this morning!! It was so hard to let go again, but I know God will give me the strength to push on:) I did cry for awhile last night after they went to bed. i think it was bad again this year since she has been so sick and I worry too much I guess!! They have been very excited though. Could not get them to fall asleep last night. Praying they have a WONDERFUL first day:)


My 3rd grader and 1st grader!! Of course NO pretty hairbows for her, she is all girl very changeable, one day all prissed out and the next absolutely not!! Ha!!








My 3 sweethearts!! Mya wanted to get on the bus! She kept screaming me me go!!
Sunday afternoon John, John's dad and Jayce went to a bow shoot and guess what??!!! My little guy got 1st place!!


We went camping a couple weekends ago for just 1 night, but it was a wonderful night, not hot!! The kids had lots of fun!! Mya can pedal bike herself now:0





Jayce and his camping buddies

Friday night Jayce went to a sleepover and we had a sleepover for a few friends of Hailey's She has WAY TOO Many friends we can't invite them all at once!! :)


Mya, Hailey, Kylee, Grace, Jenna and Ava!!



Hopefully today will go quickly and my kiddos will LOVE school again!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, it is sad when your kids go off to school every year. I hope they have a wonderful first day back!!

You have three beautiful children:) Enjoy your day!

Tera said...

Hope they enjoyed their 1st day back!