Sunday, August 8, 2010

I am getting really bad about updating! We have had lots of fun these last few weeks, trying to do as much as we can before school:) Last Sunday we went to Holiday World and it was a beautiful day, weather was perfect and not extremly busy. John, Jayce and Hailey rode ALL the big rides. Hailey's first year to be able to and she LOVED it!! Yes doc gave permission which she noticed the signs on each ride, (are you sure mom it says I can't). I only rode the raven, will NOT ride the other two, and I did ride the wildabeast and pilgrims plunge(YIKES) so not like me, but the kids wanted me to so I did it JUST for them:) Mya had fun with all the kiddy rides also.
I know I always end the post with updating on Hailey, maybe everyone is tired of hearing it. But I would like to ask for more prayers, she has been really struggling this week. BP dropping REALLY low making her almost pass out and sick, trying to adjust it where she still can have a normal bp but needs as much Lisinopril as she can possibly handle to get protien in urine down:( This morning we had to leave church because she got sick again. I am really getting anxious about school starting in 3 days!! How am I going to send my girl to school when she keeps getting sick and bp not right! Please pray that this anxiety will subside and she will be doing well enough to start school on time. Thank You so much,
Sonya

1 comment:

Guatmama said...

Sonya,

We never tire of hearing a request for prayer. I will pray for Hailey and her family!