Friday, November 12, 2010

Celebrating!

Yes I have another post without pictures!! Hopefully after tonight I will have plenty more. We are CELEBRATING tonight. The kids are so excited to go eat and bowling. They have wanted to for a long time and we just keep putting the bowling off. Well since they both got wonderful report cards Wendsday I decided we are going to go and celebrate. Jayce has worked hard on getting those A's and B's! Even though between you and me he could do lot's better:) He just rushes andwants to finish. Does not really care what grade he gets. Ha! All boy! His teacher says this also, she knows he knows it he just is always in a hurry. Well hopefully we will get through this year without giving this mamma too many nervous breakdowns. :) Hailey, well I tend to let her go too much. She just doesn't need to study and she does WONDERFUL. Straight A's again. I am proud of them and I do want to take them out and reward them for all their hard work. I am mostly thankful for them wanting to go to school this year. They are both getting along so well and have lots of friends. Staying fairly healthy too. Thank Goodness! Hopefully all this continues throughout the year. Mya Faith is now a homebody. Ugh! Let me tell ya I like it except for when I NEED to go get groceries and you know do regular errands. She is a stinker and just keeps complaning, (me go home). She loves when it is time to get Jayce and sissy off the bus. She will not say Hailey's name just sissy:) Love it though. STILL working on that potty training. One of these days I know I will be able to say she is trained! Hopefully before her third birthday!! PLEASE:)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

way to go jayce and hailey!! :) good job! have fun bowling and eating!

i'm with mya on being a home body :)