Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

I cannot find the pics on my computer of our celebration night right now. We did have lot's of fun. Gatti's to eat and then some bowling! After that night we've had quite the ride of confusion with poor Hailey again. It's not been terrible just not good not knowing what's going on for sure. We took her to her regular doc last Fri. And they did a urine sample and bloodwork for many diff. things. Like anemia and lot's of things that could be making her sooo tired all the time and just not feeling well. She's been doing this for at least 3-4 weeks. Then joints had started hurting more and some other issues I will not share. Poor girl! The test all came back normal which is good, yet frusterating. Because most likely it's the HSP trying to come back or is back? Guessing game. Until it's here full force there is no way to know. Since she is not feeling well she is not wanting to go to school. Which causes crying and then vomitting in the vehicle and at school. I just feel so bad leaving her like that. I know they take wonderful care of her, but I am the mother and I am just leaving her when she says MOMMY PLEASE NO, hanging on to you. It just feels like I am abbandoning her. She is fine usually after the morning gets started. I think for me the breaking down, remembering her face and hugs , continue all day. ANYWAY we are praying that she starts feeling back to normal soon.:)

I ordered the girls some hats and they are adorable!!

Hailey has an owl one of course! She loves her owl build-a-bear!



Thanksgiving day we had lunch at Mom and Dad's! It was great food and just wonderful to get together as family and spend time together! I have soooo much to be thankful for:)


Pappaw and Hailey eating cheeseball

Jayce and B being handsome of course!



A pretty good pic of all 5 cousins!! The best one of course, man it's hard to get them all happy and looking or staying put at the same time.

Sweet little Corbin! LOVE HIM!! Loved their cute turkey shirts too.

4 comments:

Tera said...

Great attempt at getting all the grandkids to look at the camera! It's work, isn't it?! Hope Hailey is feeling better soon!!

Chelsa said...

i'm going to steal your pics off of fb since i didn't get to take any :) hope that's okay!


their hats are TOO cute!!

Unknown said...

Love the hats! I love twysted yarn :)

Ashley said...

That would just break my heart with what Hailey was saying. I can see how that would be hard to leave her. And I know it can be frustrating not really knowing what is going on....trust me I know! But try not to worry too much and maybe she may have to see that doctor in Indy?! I think you have said before she was seeing a doctor in Indy?

And just wanted to say the hats are reallyyy cute!