Thursday, December 30, 2010

quick update

We are still in Florida. I am Having a wonderful time with my family! Mya was sick yesterday all day:( Started with fever Tues. night and ran fever till this morning. Got to 103 so she was a very sick little girl. Hope no one else gets it before or while heading home. Otherwise we have just been hanging out and enjoying each other. I will post pictures when we get home.

Today is my sweet hubby's Birthday:) Such a wonderful husband and great daddy! Love the way he takes care of all of us. Hope everyone has a safe and happy new year!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Ahhhh...Florida sounds nice!! Keep enjoying it down there b/c you know it is going to be cold once you get back up here! I hope poor Mya starts to feel better....it isn't fun being sick on vacay. Poor girl!