Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

I am behind in blogging since we took a vacation to Florida over the kids Christmas break. We did our Christmas get togethers with our families before we left. First we went to John's parents house. I do not have any pictures from there. But we had fun and it was little Aaron's first Christmas!! Even though he had nooo idea what was going on. He was just 2 months old.
The kids ended up having a longer Christmas break because of the snow days, here we are one day baking Christmas cookies!!

The Sunday before we left we decided to let the kids open their gifts from John and I. They loved their MP3 Touches!! Pillow Pets were awsome gifts they have slept on them every since.



















On Monday evening we went to my Parents to have our get together. The kids had lots of fun with B again.

Silly Boys!!



Me and my Sissy-N-Law catching up. It's getting way to long inbetween seeing each other. But that's the way it goes with busy busy schedules and new house projects:)


I doubt they could pull him very far!







The group in the tornado of gifts:)

Each year my kids LOVE to do gag gifts. So Pappaw got toilet paper in one of his boxes.

And since we always make fun of mom for taping the presents so much we REALLY taped hers with gray tape:) HE!! HE!!



Chelsa helping Corbin open his gifts!! His first Chrsitmas also:)


Mya eating LOTS of chocolate from the stocking!!!


The kids letting Santa in.



Mya was scared of him.



Jayce dressed up in the costume:) SO CUTE!!

Hopefully I will get our Florida Pictures up soon!! We spent Christmas day there. And it was wonderful. My dad's family lives there and my Grandmother and we got to spend the whole day with all of them eating, visiting and playing games.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Mya's bow looks cute with her Christmas shirt! :) Their Christmas red/black outfits were very sweet.

Chelsa said...

great pictures of the kids, BUT every.single.picture of me was AWFUL!!! haha!!

Jamie Truelove said...

My kids love their pillow pets too...so simple...your christmas pics look a lot like mine...lots of kids and lots of presents...but a lot of smiles...Your dad looks so happy:)