Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Growing up!!

I have an emotional post today. I am struggling lately with my kids growing so fast!! Jayce and Hailey both have a birthday coming up in Feb. Jayce will be 10!! UGH! And Hailey will be 7! I can't believe it. I want to just freeze time and keep my babies with me forever. Jayce will be double digits:( My baby will be 3 in march! I think this is what is setting it off, she is supposedly (unless God chooses otherwise) our last. It's hard to see the last one leave behind all the baby things. I know, I would be worried if they didn't grow. I just pray that I can somehow have acceptance and peace about all my kiddos growing up so fast. There will be wonderful chapters at ALL ages I am sure.


These are some random pictures from the last few weeks.



Soon after we arrived home from Florida our dog had these 8 little cuties!!! Many to give away. Let us know:)



Jayce loving on one

The girls are having a ball with this many puppies!




Here is our Hannah girl!! LOVES Hannah Montanna:) Dresses up and preforms ALL the time!! Posing for pictures!




Mya had to try:)




Mya using Hailey's stage, I look horrible in this but it is too adorable not to put on here:)



Hailey's preformance on her homemade stage! She recieve the microphone and stand for a Christmas present!



Mya watching Jayce play b-ball at the Y.


Jayce is #1, they are warming up here.


After the game! Had a good workout

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i can't believe jayce will be 10... i just don't know where time goes! i can't believe my own baby will be 1. i wanna freeze time too!

i'm trying to convince ryan we need another one, but he's not an easy person to persuade!

Courtney, Jeff, Ayla & Leah said...

right now I can't imagine my leah turning 2... let alone 10. that's a big bday. enjoy every moment. what kind of puppies you have?

Ashley said...

I know what you mean about freezing time!! Just keep taking it all in:) It seems the older I get the faster time goes.