Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Life!

We are in full planning mode for birthday parties right now. Hailey has one Feb. 10th, Jayce Feb. 20th and Mya March 16th. So it seems as though they all come at once. Everything is done and overwith at one time:( Lots of fun all at once I guess:) This weekend my two oldest caught the bug going around:( Hailey started with fever Sat. and Jayce Sun. They were both still running it last night. Thankfully today has been fever FREE!!!! Yeah!! Mya Faith stay strong baby girl:) The last snow we had, Mya talked daddy into taking her out while the other two were in school and making a snowman!! She has talked and talked about this every since. We need to do more things with just her. It's hard when there is 3. But we can tell it means so much to her when we do.
Such Cuties
Jayce went to a friends Thurs. night after school for a b-day party. Daddy was working on finishing our basement. So the girls and I decided to go eat Chinese food. YUM!

Posing before we go eat
Smile we always get when you say "smile"

LOOKS SO HAPPY! Which means a lot. She has had it rough lately. Anxiety has become an issue now. Because of all the sickness I guess. Please pray for my sweetheart.
Friday night I decided out of the blue we should go roller skating. Not really sure why I never thought of taking the kids before?! But I wish I would have. My goodness my kids ALL 3 LOVED, LOVED it! That is an understatement. The next morning they begged to go back starting when they woke up until sat. night. So finally we decided to go back Sat. night and take Mammaw and Pappaw Raber and Phil (John's brother) and Malinda and Aaron. They enjoyed it just as much. Hailey could go the entire time without using the wall. Jayce got to where he did not have to use it hardly at all. Mya did not want to stop. I can't imagine a 2 year old would like it so much:)

Poor guy did lots of falling and he has a NASTY bruise on his knee to prove it. I wish I would have taken a picture it is HUGE!




Me and my girl:)



Hailey Brooke



Mya putting on her barbie skates

Last here is a pic of only 6 of the 8 puppies we have!! CUTE huh:) We are giving them away, when they get old enough. Let us know if you want one!!!



2 comments:

Tera said...

I totally understand about the big anticipation of the birthdays and then they are over at once! :) Maybe my China baby will have a spring or summer birthday to spread things out a bit! ;) Where did you guys go roller skating? I'd love to take the girls.

Ashley said...

Oh I remember the days of roller skating....you don't hear of too many people going anymore. It made me smile when I seen that guys went and had a blast!!!

And I still think and pray for Hailey often b/c I know she has had it rough. This is a new year and I hope a much better year!!!

Have fun planning for all those parties:)