Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Hailey Brooke

Today my sweet girl Hailey turned 7!! I cannot believe it and yes I think we all say this every year. It seems unreal! My babies can't be growing so fast:( I have some pics to share this year about Hailey Brooke! She had a little bit of a rough year at the age of 6. Hopefully this year 7 will be LOTS better. She is doing better with the naseau now since the bp med change. Praise God:) Now we are trying to get her to have an appetite:) She has lost 3 pounds in the last month which she does not weigh much anyway. Hopefully her appetite will come back soon. Anxiety is an issue now, which some days I think it's getting a little better:) She is such a joy to have and so loving!
This picture shows how she LOVES to dress up in her pretty dresses ALL the time she does this. My princess!
She can be a tomboy and go hunting with daddy and her bubby whom she loves!!

This is a pic at Riley after her kidney biopsy:(


She is in the churche's Children's Choir!!! LOVES it, Loves to sing:) Yes she can carry a tune which she DOES NOT get from me!! LOL!



Very much a mamma's girl now!! Hard to leave me to go to school. We each wear a friendship bracelet every day so she can feel closer to me!


Gymnastics!! She also LOVES this!! I'm not sure, all her qualities are from her aunt Chelsa. We sometimes wonder if she is not her daughter:) ha!!




And let me tell ya she is in LOVE with her little sis:) They have become sooo close the last few months!! It melts my heart to see this. I never had a sis growing up:(
Hailey Brooke I love you so much and you bring SO much joy to my life. I praise God everyday for you!






5 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Hailey!!!!

Chelsa said...

Aww, love the pictures :)
and that she loves gymnastics and being girly since I have all these boys ;)

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!! I love that your wear friendship bracelet's:)

Tera said...

Happy Birthday, Hailey!! The first picture is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hello-

I recently came across your blog and wanted to reach out to you in hopes of you posting about an event that we're particularly excited about at Primrose Schools.

I have an article/event that I would like to submit that is about dancing and how it relates to fitness. Primrose Schools is hosting a Dance Off competition (with proceeds going the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals) for families and I think it is something you and your readers would enjoy!

I look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you,
Emily Patterson
epatterson@primroseschools.com