Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Jayce Michael





Today my firstborn turns 10!!!:(:(:( Yes I am taking his birthday this year very hard! He is now double digits and he is growing too fast! How do people let their babies go?!! He is such a sweet boy. So caring and kind and very tenderhearted. Very hyper and energetic but tender.:) He is definately his daddy's son. A HUNTER and FISHERMAN, just ANYTHING to do with outdoors!! He is such a hard worker. Can help daddy do anything. Likes to help also. He really likes football always has been his major passion. Barr-Reeve doesn't have a football team. I am kinda relieved but yet I feel bad at times because this boy thinks about football ALL the time. He plays, watches, and dreams football.




Here's a pic of him and his deer. This year he got one with a gun last year he got one with a bow.


1st place medal from bow shoot him and daddy went too.


Like I said he is such a sweetie. Loves his sisters. Well,him and Hailey can get into arguments but they get along wonderfully at times also. Mya and Jayce well, she can never do wrong with him. He will let her have WHATEVER she wants:)




Jayce ABSOLUTELY LOVES B!! Let me tell ya, he thinks a lot of this little cutie. He loves C and Aaron also:)






Jayce played baseball this year and I love to watch my kids. It is so relaxing. He hit I believe 2 homeruns this year. Here he is playing 1st base.





This year Jayce could swim good enough to jump off the diving board and go down the slide by himself without a life jacket!! YAY!!




My sweetheart on the first day of 3rd grade!


This birthday is a rough one for me but I would worry if he wouldn't grow. I love you my sweet boy:)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

i don't know where the last 10 years have gone!! he has gone from baby to young man!

love you jayce michael!