Friday, March 4, 2011

Catch Up!

Once you get behind in blogging it's hard to start back up. Didn't know where to start so I will just post pics of a FEW things that happened in the month of Feb. We were quite busy but I can't even remember everything we did:) First of all Jan. was a lucky month for me on winning things!!! I won a few things for Mya.
This tutu and hairbow are from Bella J Bowtique. I won more hairbows also:) They are all so cute, I love them:)

Mya LOVES to dance around in all her tutu's!
Jayce had his last basketball game at the Y in Feb.


Here he is shooting a basket!




The whole team

The next thing we won was a contest Leah Robinson, Steph's Custom Creations, Beez Kneez Boutique, and All You Knit is Love put on and we LOVED everything:)

Quite the poser:)





Mya and One of our 4 puppies we have left! They are really sweet
We had a party with our families for hailey's b-day first. Here it is all decorated mostly by her:) She is quite the party planner, has to help with every detail! I think her favorite part is getting ready for the party! LOL!








Yes Mya's crown is upside down, that is the only way she will wear it!


Next is pictures from Hailey's friend party. Yes she has on pajamas, I think they changed at least 4 times that night. Dressy, pj's and concert clothes:)








We also had Jayce's B-day party with family



Corbin clapping after singing to Jayce:) I had a pic of B with the kids on here but I accidently erased it and now I'm too lazy to upload it again!!





Football cake mom made:) Very cute!





All the boys playing wii after being worn out from playing basketball ALL evening at Jayce's friend party!

Hopefully now I will keep up better. Poor Mya is having fever:( Jayce and John both have a head cold. Hopefully we will be better for the start of a new week.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i didn'tk now ya'll were sick :( hope everyone feels better soon!!

i'm so far behind on blogging... yikes

Ashley said...

Looks like you and the family were busy bee's!!! I have seen most of the pics. on facebook but I always love looking at pics again. hehe. Mya is such a cutie!!!

Leah Robinson said...

Love all the pictures!! You have such a beautiful family!