Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Mya Faith

My baby had a birthday Wendsday:) Mya Faith turned the big 3!! This age always seems like they leave all baby stages behind to me. So grown up. I LOVE this little angel that God blessed us with. She is so sweet natured, LOVES to kiss and cuddle, but oh so strong willed. She is not mean by all means and usually listens and understands what is wrong or right most of the time. She is just strong minded. Which can be good I suppose:) Right now she really enjoys playing with " ME"S FRIENDS" as she says. Playdates is what she really looks forward to each week. She still only weighs 27 pounds!!! Let me tell ya this girl knows how to stress a lady out. She WILL NOT EAT! She likes milk and apple juice but food is not her thing right now:( I tried to post on her birthday but this crazy thing wouldn't let me upload pics.


Here's my baby smiling when we were still at the hospital:)
Now this girl is a momma's girl but big bubby is like a second mommy to her. She will go to him if something is wrong or she needs anything. And TRUST ME he WILL take care of her. He is SUCH a GREAT big brother. He adores her and let's her have anything she wants:)


Now sissy is someone whom she is really starting to adore now also. They did seem to clash a little when she was younger. But now she is wanting to be JUST like her big sis:)



Mya really likes her animals:) Here is Mya and 1 of the puppies smootchin!














We didn't have Mya's party until Fri. night.(Pic's to come on that soon) But on Wendsday (her b-day) Mya and I made cupcakes and yes she did everything she could. Even if it was SOOO hard for me to watch. I'm not very good with messy stuff:( But she had fun and I even let her dip the batter into the cupcake papers:)










Mammaw Gizzy brought Miss Mya some lunch that day and a gift. She really enjoyed that also:)



Now I will hopefully be posting more pics from her party soon.




4 comments:

Chelsa said...

still can't get over that she's 3!

corbin is going to catch up with her soon- he is almost 23 lbs! lol, but he's super tall too. b JUST weighed 40 at his last appt and he's 6 lol! she'll be fine :)

JessGraceIz said...

Happy Birthday Mya!!!

Tera said...

Happy Birthday to your little sweetie!
Just a thought- Kids who drink a lot of milk fill up on it and then wont eat food. Not sure how much she drinks but 2 cups/day is the recommendation. This was never an issue for us bc Brynna STILL doesn't want to drink milk but I know a lot of kids who love their milk cups! :)

Ashley said...

She is such a sweetheart! Have fun friday!!