Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mya's Birthday Party!!!

Miss Mya had a party 2 Fri. ago. It has been crazy busy around here!! Finishing our basement, running everywhere and so I just have NOT had time to post about our little angel:) It was simple just family and then we did invite the twins that are neighbors with my parents. She LOVES them. she had a blast anyway. Before the party my kids posing for the camera.


Sweet bubby and little sis:)


This was earlier in the day with her hat. I just thought it was adorable!

Mya with her Minnie Mouse shirt. She turned the big 3!!!


Her cake which she LOVED!! She loves the beach so it was perfect.


Big smiles with ears:)


Blowing out all 3 candles is hard work!!


Mya and the twins! Such sweet girls.


Playing puppy of course with the kids. That is what she wants to play 24/7!!!



Playing pin the tail on the donkey, and yes she is becoming just like big sis. Changing all the time. Here she is wearing big sis's gymnastic suit. I couldn't believe it fit her so good:) Hailey was always tiny too.


This is the inside of the card Hailey made for Mya. She found Minnie on the computer printed in and cut it out and made an adorable card. I should have took a pic of the outside too. It was the SWEETEST. Melts my heart how they all love each other:)



Thought I had uploaded pics of her opening gifts. Can't find them. Now to finish enjoying the kids spring break:)

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

aww, glad she had a good party! i still have her gift (packed somewhere) lol! i don't know why i didn't bring it saturday to eville.