Thursday, April 14, 2011

LOOONNGGG! Catch up Post!







I have gotten so far behind I just keep putting off posts. Spring is here and we are loving the warm weather days:) Baseball practices have started for Jayce and softball should be anyday for Hailey!! Which I LOVE, LOVE! Yesterday Mya and I met some friends at the park and Montgomery and we had a nice time. She never wants to leave. I FINALLY did it I clipped the paci last night:( Let me tell ya it was HARD!! It broke my heart and especially since she is supposidly our last. She cried and I just wanted to go buy another, so did her big bro and sis! They thought it was AWFUL also. Poor kids. But today she is doing very well so far. Only asked for it this morning and hasn't since. YAY!! Now if we can get that potty training down pat!! She did pretty well yesterday now today again is bad! What a strong willed stinker.


Chelsa and I went to Evansville with our 5 munchkins about 3 or 4 weeks ago and I thought it went pretty well. I had my kids pic's taken at JCPenny.






While daddy and Jayce went fishing in Kentucky one weekend, the girls, my mom and I went SHOPPING!! FUN! Hailey was never to Club Tabby so we tried it out and now she wants to take some friends. Hopefully we can arrange that this summer sometime. It turned out really cute I thought. Mya was not sure about sissy having pink and purple hair:)





We are finishing our basement and we are ALMOST finished painting. Mya's room needs the border paint on top and another coat of purple on bottom but the rest is done!!! I was very excited about doing a girly room for the girls!! I have always wanted to do this. And for financial reasons we did neutral rooms upstairs so it could be for both as we had more children!! Which was fine but now I am going all out on the rooms:)



Mya's room! There will be a paint border of light blue along top. Her 3 favorite colors and then a theme of butterflies in her room:)


I LOVE Hailey's, she did a wonderful job of picking out colors and her room is just bright and more tween girl!! Some Hannah Montanna posters of course. She is now starting to like Taylor Swift too.



The purple and orange walls



Pink and Blue walls


Pink and purple walls Yes all 4 walls are diff. colors but It looks great!


2 weekends ago my sweet hubby took me out for my Birthday. He didn't tell me where we were going so it was a surprise and I really enjoyed the much needed evening alone together. It had been way to long. Since like November I think!! Here is a pic of our view. We went to Louisville Buckhead mountain Grill and sat out on the deck to eat. It was the perfect weather not hot and not cold at all. Cloudy and just relaxing:) It was right over the ohio river.


Hopefully I will not wait so long to post again.

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i love the picture of mya with her hands on the other two! so cute!

and their rooms look great!

Ashley said...

The pictures at JCP turned out really cute! I like the one with Mya's hand on the two also. And I didn't know Hailey lost her two front teeth!

Tera said...

Agree with the other girls on the picture! :) I really like the colors Hailey picked out for her new room!